Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So Sad

Well, sad news, my camera was stolen...at Chuck-E-Cheese of all places?!?! I mean, what mom--or dad--of young kids has the gall to STEAL at CHUCK-E-CHEESE?!?!? Come on! So, I'm stuck with our old camera that takes pretty crappy food pictures...which is why I haven't posted anything for a while now. So, from now on it's yummy food with crappy pictures...until tax return season that is. One good thing (of many) about having kids...the child tax credit! Thank you Pres. Bush. (I will of course be leaving all other political commentary for some other blog as I don't think politics and food mesh). :)

2 comments:

Holly Dart said...

Sara,

I just wanted you to know that I'm still checking and still hopeful that the blog will continue, with or without the camera.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.