Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello Blogosphere!

I am a food fanatic. Truly. I LOVE food. It is an inherited trait so ingrained in my physiology that I'm afraid no amount of therapy could rid me of it. I love to cook, I love it when other people cook for me, I love to feed my family, and I especially love to eat. But...(as a mother there is always a 'but')...I find it hard to find the time, energy, and money to cook. So sad. There are clothes to wash, diapers to buy, dishes to do, and trains to play with. Such is life. I can't complain...too much...at least I HAVE food, and diapers, and a washer, and trains (I could do without trains, but I'm afraid my 2-year old couldn't!) Still, wouldn't it be nice to have other tired moms to chat with who also love to cook? (or am I the only food-obsessed mommy out there?) So, here is to dinner~may it ever inspire and never tire. (Wow! I totally came up with that myself...hmmm, note to self, lay off the Dr. Seuss for a while.)

1 comment:

Mommy said...

This is a great idea! I may actually have to come out of cooking retirement and try a few of your recipes! Paul will be happy!
Mom