Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lemon Blossoms

This is one of my very favorite desserts. It is so easy, so cute, and so yummy!!!



Lemon Blossoms

1 pkg yellow cake mix
3 1/2 oz pkg instant lemon pudding
4 eggs
3/4 cup veg oil
~Combine ingredients well with an electric mixer until smooth. It kind of makes a cake glue-like consistency. Spray a miniature muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and fill 1/2-way full with cake batter. Bake for 12-minutes at 350 degrees; turn over onto a kitchen towel to cool.

Glaze

4 cups confectioners sugar
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1 lemon, zested
3 Tbsp veg oil
3 Tbsp water
~Sift the sugar into a mixing bowl. Add other ingredients and mix until smooth. Dip slightly cooled cupcakes into the glaze with your fingers. Place on wire racks to let the glaze set. Can dip twice in glaze if you want, but I usually just dip once.

1 comment:

April said...

I love anything lemon and these look so good!!! I can't wait to make them for my family as well!