Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jello Salad

As my friend Holly puts it, why does everybody love this salad?!? I know that about once a month I just HAVE to have this salad. (I know what you're thinking and no, it is not always THAT time of the month!) I simply can't understand why I crave this so desperately; I'm not a huge fan of Jello, especially cherry flavor, and I detest tapioca. Why then can I practically eat a whole batch of this stuff in one sitting? Try it for yourself and then maybe you can explain it to me?!?!



Jello Salad

2 small boxes of tapioca, Jello brand
1 small box of cherry Jello
3 cups water

~Bring these ingredients to a boil. Put in a bowl, cover and put in the refrigerator to cool. Once cooled combine with one tub of Cool Whip (I prefer the extra creamy kind) and 1/2 to 1 bag of frozen raspberries, thawed. (drain if too much liquid in fruit)

No comments: